The new Purelite Xstream is a self-contained, lightweight Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) providing all-in-one respiratory protection against dust, fumes and particulates, combined with eye and face protection against impact and liquid splash. The integrated re-chargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) battery pack delivers a supply of clean air via a pair of high efficiency P2 particulate filters for up to 8 hours of continuous use. There is no need for separate eye, face, and respiratory protection - the Purelite Xstream provides these safety requirements in one easily donned unit, combining comfort and economy.
- Certification Respiratory Protection AS/NZS 1716:2003 Class P2 and BS EN 12941:1999 TH2P
- Certification Eye/Face Protection AS/NZS 1337:1992 and BS EN 166:2002
- Low noise fan motor provides initial rate airflow of 210 lpm (150 lpm minimum at end of battery life).
- Low battery audible alarm.
- Lightweight 1.0kg (nominal) with easily adjusted headband to fit range of head size.
- Polycarbonate faceshield with nylon elasticated faceseal-tinted and clear overlays are available.
- On-off switch easily operated with gloved hand.
- High efficiency P2 filter with Assigned ProtectionFactor (APF) of 20.
- Air flow indicator pre-checks battery and filter performance and condition
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!